Sunday, March 1, 2009

Who, What, Why and Where?

I have a fascination with people, the world, and how things work. Why do we all act how we do? What is really attractive? Why do your feet get cold when you walk on tile and not on carpet? Some of my questions have scientific answers, some of them are much more theoretical and can be debated for hours. What I love is for people to propose a theory and to have all my intelligent debtors I have as friends to give their two cents to question, challenge and make the theory better. So that’s what I want to do with this blog.

Here is how it will work. Every Sunday I will post a new theory or postulate and will then give a week for people to post their questions, comments, agreements, and dissents. Throughout the week I will then respond to the comments. If necessary the following Saturday I will post my final thoughts, changes, or disclaimers that I feel apply.

I will also post guest theorist that will stand in as the proposer for the week. So feel free to plan and prepare your theories and let me know when they will be ready so I can mark you down on the calendar. As of right now Brent, VZ and I have about ¾ of a calendar year of theories ready to go, but we need more. Feel free to email me and let me know what your plans are so I can schedule you in, especially if you have a seasonal theory (i.e. NCAA basketball, 4th of July etc. etc.) You will see how it is going to work in the first few weeks.

3/1/09: Clayton Greene – The Twix Theory
3/8/09: John Veazey – Fall in Love in Two Dates
3/15/09: Kris Norris – I am still more athletic than the average 18 year old.
3/22/09: Brent Woodcox – Can’t Be Friends With a Woman
3/29/09: John Veazey – You Can Be Friends With a Woman

Can you believe that I describe people and their personalities using candy bars?
Did you know A. J. Walton thinks Wayne Ellington plays better when he has a fresh edge up? And of course you know that Kristen can tell your life story just from looking at how your shoes match your pants.

So if you have ever wondered why Lindsay Veazey married John…
If you think Brent Woodcox is a psycho for thinking men and women can’t just be friends… or if you think there is absolutely no way for Kris Norris to be as athletic as the average 18 year old, tune in, give you input, and let’s see how this goes…

3 comments:

Chad said...

dude, this blog is going to be awesome.

ehasty said...

Another idea........
A.J. Walton- can you get to cloud 9 without going through cloud 7? Does 7 have to be a necessary step to reach 9? can you jump? did he really say that?

Anonymous said...

Clayton, welcome to the blogosphere. This looks like it'll be a fun ride...